Friday, June 5, 2009

Many Thanks

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who responded to my post asking for help for Damien. All the advice is not only helpful but hopeful; it is comforting to hear from those who have been there and found a way back to health. Damien is still in the hospital and recovering well from his third surgery; he may still need surgery on his left eye, which the doctors thought would be blind but miraculously isn't. He was able to start taking clear liquids(broth, juice) and hopefully getting some actual food stuffs into his system will aid his recovery. I feel a batch of organic chicken stock coming on... Again, thank you to everyone who wrote, commented, e-mailed, and facebooked your suggestions and your prayers. I know sometimes the internet thing can feel a little impersonal, but I feel very personally appreciative of all of you.

1 comment:

Dan Grindall said...

Tirzah, Thanks so much for your updates! I've been Praying for D since I found out --> I'm sure you are aware that I care very much about your bro. :) I have my small group at Church, as well as my family keeping him in thier prayers. -DG