Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy

Tonight as I was driving home from a class that is changing my life I thought about how very grateful I am to be married to a man who cares about my dreams and helps me make them come true. When I got home I went straight to the backyard to water the garden and I tried to be quiet but Matteas heard me so Aaron put his shoes on and I heard his baby feet come tromping down the ramp his baby voice calling for me and when he came around the corner and saw me "Mama!" he said joyfully so I scooped him up and he put his arms around my neck, his little hands feeling for my hair which is his favorite comfort and we watered the garden together. We went inside and plugged in the new fan I brought home for Jack who was already sound asleep after playing in the slip 'n' slide Grandma brought and then eating a spaghetti feast and I think I have never been happier than I am right now in this moment.

No comments: