Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jack Bites

"Mom, what's this dinosaur's name?" "That's a dimetradon." "No Mom, what's his last name?" *** "Mom, if you wanted to leave and go somewhere I could stay home and take care of myself." "Really? What would you do if you got hungry?" "I would just get myself a snack of fishy crackers." "And what if you got thirsty?" "I would run into the bathroom, take the Q-tips out of their little glass cup and get a drink with it, then put the Q-tips back." "What if you if you had to go potty while I was gone?" "I would just go poop on the toilet, then I would make sure my bottom was clean in the mirror." *** Jack, after spinning around for some minutes, tried to stand still and reflected: "Mom, my legs don't even make me move anymore, just the dizziness!"

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Hi Tirzah. I do know who you are, you know, through the church/school grapevine :) Anyway, thank you for giving me some suggestions about the sciatica. So did it go away after you gave birth or does it stick around?

Looks like you have some pretty cute little guys to keep you busy. I confess that one reason I am can't wait to have our baby is so that I can have a more exciting blog! :) Anyway, take care and thanks again for the pregnancy advice.