Friday, March 7, 2008

Two Weeks Later

Kind of whips your ovaries into a frenzy, doesn't she? Ambry and Mattea came over to visit today which was very intrepid of the brand new Mama, I thought. Mattea had a long wakeful period on the couch, very peaceful but super alert. She has the slantiest green kitty-cat eyes and makes the cutest little grunts and whimpers; apparently she is so loud when she eats that she often sends her dad out to the living room in pursuit of sleep. Ambry is a little disgusting, having gained a whopping 3 pounds from her pre-pregnancy weight. Oh well, she was so uncomfortable during her pregnancy that she deserves to be as comfortable as possible now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is completely random but I was searching on google for photos of red Mary Janes (long story) and I came across your blog, got caught up reading, and then saw your blog about Ambry and Mattea. So crazy, I am Ams' friend from NZ and am still blown away that of the three sites I went to that had photos yours was one of them.
Just thought I would leave a comment as it's too crazy coincidental not to.
Kirianna
P.S. I love your blog by the way!