Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jack wanted to go outside to help Aaron water the vegetables, so Aaron told him to go get his shoes on. This is what Jack picked and put on all by himself. I think it's a stunning combination.
I am exactly 7 months pregnant today, a mere nine weeks from my due date. I was looking at the calendar and August 28th is a full moon, so even though it's two weeks from my due date I've "decided" that's when I'd like to have the baby. I'm torn between wanting to deliver early so I don't have to be pregnant anymore and staying pregnant as long as possible so we have more time to move into our new house. Twenty days until closing, and the weather is awfully warm for packing. Last night on the news they were warning people to stay as cool as possible today and for the next two days, as we're supposed to be experiencing a Heat Wave. Just when I was thinking that the heat really hasn't been so bad...some clubs are evening opening their doors as "public cooling shelters" and senior citizens especially are encouraged to seek air conditioned places. I plan on lying on my bedroom floor with the fan blowing on me later; it's alright now, but it's only 11 a.m.

No comments: