Monday, June 2, 2008

Guess Who?

When Aaron gave me a new digital camera for Christmas, I gave Jack our old one. He loves taking pictures, and occasionally he can't wait to find his own camera so he borrows mine. I didn't know about the plant pictures until I was uploading pictures of my own, but I love that you can see his little brown shoes peeking out at the bottom of every frame. It's been really interesting to look at his pictures and realize what captures him. His camera has a different memory card and I have to track down the card reader to get pictures off of it, but sometime I'll put up another post of Jack pictures. He also likes taking pictures of his Mom, and I included one of a good hair day :) They don't happen very often, but now there's proof of at least one.

No comments: