Thursday, February 1, 2007

Are you eating that?

I haven't posted anything in a while because I've been too busy eating. And trying to figure out how to kill Jack's diaper rash, which I think I'm finally making some progress on. When it doubt, mix all the creams together. Poor kid couldn't sleep because he was so itchy. His pink eye is totally gone, so now if we can just beat this rash he'll be good as new. So I don't feel nauseated at all anymore, and it's rather wonderful. I feel really tired, but I'm also getting over a nasty cold which I'm sure doesn't help. What DOES help is when lovely angels like Anna show up at your house minutes after you stagger out of bed, bringing you lattes and fun pregnancy and food magazines. Regular coffee has temporarily lost its appeal and I miss the morning ritual, but that latte was absolutely fabulous. Other favorite foods lately have been cucumbers, tomatoes, peanut butter cap'n crunch, pork chops, green grapes, bread and gruyere. Tonight Aaron added an extra half hour to his drive home just to bring me a gyro and some fries, which I wanted very badly for dinner. They were delicious, and he is wonderful. Our anniversary is on Monday and we're going to spend the night in a cozy hotel with a huge tub while Jack sleeps over with Grandma. Yay marriage!

No comments: