Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trolololo!

One of the best laughs I've had in a long time, via Suburban Matron.  I'm pretty sure the cure to any future grumpiness on my part lies in watching this music video.

http://www.suburbanmatron.com/2011/02/wigs-from-behind-iron-curtain.html

I have a soup recipe to write up and post, but I'm taking things slow as we're all recovering from the stomach flu.  It got all four of us, but thankfully at slightly different times so there was always at least one functioning parent to clean up the barf.  We're all well again and the boys are playing outside, but no one is much interested in food.  I'm not sure what to do with myself in this condition; it weirds me out to lack interest in food.  Who am I?  Which way is up?  Who is running this crazy universe anyway? 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out. I'm so glad you got a laugh out of that.

Trololololo!