Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Peaceful, but working like hell

Shannon, Kayleigh and me
I haven't been here much lately. That's because August became a Festival of Amazing Women, and I cooked a lot of food and read a lot of books and had a lot of conversations. It was during this Festival that I realized that my life would be much better if I could manage the everyday the same way I manage childbirth: peaceful, but working like hell to give birth to something. I have so much to say I don't even really know where to start, so for now I'm going to take the boys blackberry picking because we all need to get out of the house. Sometime later I'll make some tea, and try to straighten out all the womanly wisdom I've been absorbing for the past three weeks. Because I really can't keep it to myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to be honest, I am jealous of your life. Currently, my days are filled with cleaning the house, cleaning baby poop, cleaning baby food from places food shouldn't be, and then making a mad dash to the gym. I need great women to give me great conversation!