Saturday, April 25, 2009

An Apology

I have been a very bad blogger lately. I got out of the habit for a while, and then Aaron and I took care of my sister Nani's kids while she took a much-deserved vacation with her husband and it's hard to blog with six kids. I have a lot to say, but because I know Grandpa Tom is long overdue for some grandson pictures I thought I'd let the pictures speak for themselves this post.
I love how the boys' friendship has blossomed lately; they love sharing snacks together at their own little table.
This is a train they made.
One day I got ambitious and we made our play dough. It was pretty satisfying.
Jack got a very cool Spiderman bicycle and matching helmet from Aaron's parents for his birthday. The helmet was a little on the snug side. Like, yarmulke snug. Fortunately it's a perfect fit for Matteas, who absolutely loves it. I'll post some pictures of our adventures with the Pattons later, but for now I'm going to put my own kids to bed and enjoy the silence.

No comments: