Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing...

After a lot of thought, I've decided to start a blog about Natural Family Planning. It still needs a lot of editing but for now I just wanted to get it out there. I spent a lot of time being frustrated over a lack of available, accurate information on NFP and decided that a blog would be a good place to try keeping all my resources together. I should state that my methods are based heavily on anecdotal evidence. I am not a fertility expert, a doctor or a spiritual adviser. However, I have gotten really good at not getting pregnant using only natural methods, and what I have to give I offer freely to those who need it or who are just curious as to how I have a 2 1/2 year-old and no bun in the oven. Yet. It may be a little too much information for the in-laws and it's a lot of information in general, which is why I decided to start a separate blog rather than clutter up this one with a lot talk about ovaries and hormones. So for the regular raising boys/eating food/pictures of the grand kids/chasing after my husband fare, stay here. For fertility talk, go here. That link will take you to the first post. To read more, click on "Newer Post" at the bottom of the page on the left hand side, or click through the archives link on the right.

1 comment:

Dustin | Engaged Marriage said...

Excellent! Thanks for doing this, Tirzah. My wife and I love NFP and find it to be one of the best things we've done for our marriage. It is also one of the most popular topics over at my marriage-improvement blog.